Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
A quick and tasty one sheet pan meal that’s sure to satisfy!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 bell peppers of various colors (I use 1 red, 1 yellow, and 1 green )
- 1/2 yellow or purple onion
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, coconut oil, or melted ghee
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
Optional, for serving
- Gluten Free/ Grain Free tortillas
- Lettuce Wraps
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice bell peppers, onion, and chicken breast into 1/2″ strips. Transfer to large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin and whisk to combine.
- Toss spice mix over peppers, onion, and chicken and drizzle 2 tablespoons of your cooking oil. Then use your hands to toss and combine, making sure everything is mixed well.
- Spread onto large baking sheet and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until everything is cooked through and the veggies start to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with gluten free tortillas or in lettuce wraps with your favorite fajitas fixings!